Handmade, bespoke PROJECTHIRTY Valentine’s Cards…
Made by me…ta-dah!!
Want to get your hands on one for your Valentine?
Here’s the deal..
1. Ping me an email at email@example.com
2. Decide if you want your card to come to you or if you want it sent direct to your Valentine and provide the name and address. If sending abroad please get in touch ASAP.
3. Choose a song lyric that is special to you and your Valentine. As these cards are handmade the musical heart can be made smaller if the lyric is slightly longer. I’ll be in touch if I’m worried about the length. I can also put a name on the front if you wish.
4. If you want a personalised message inside just let me know, if not it will just say ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’.
5. Make a donation (minimum of £4) to PROJECTHIRTY via the link below. Please reference donation as ‘Valentine’.
6. Once donation is made I’ll pop your card in the post 👍
I am hoping to sell THIRTY as this will generate a minimum of £120 for PROJECTHIRTY. Please note that on the back of the card you’ll see the PROJECTHIRTY logo and website.
Any questions just ask 🙂
Much love this Valentine’s xx